Instructions for Renewing Materials Online:
- Click on the WebCat Icon above.
- On the next page, the Online Catalog page, click on the icon again.
- On the next page, the WebCat Search Page, click on the User Services button at the top of the page.
- Then click on the Renew Materials link.
- Enter the barcode number from your West Long Branch Public Library card in the User ID field (no spaces or dashes, please). A PIN number is not required.
- Click the List Charged Items button.
- You will then see a list of items that are checked out to you.
- Follow the instructions on the page in order to renew selected items.
The West Long Branch Public Library is both a member of the Monmouth County Library System and the Central Jersey Regional Library Cooperative. Located in the Borough of West Long Branch, the Library is fortunate to be near Monmouth University which enables our patrons to utilize the vast resources of the Guggenheim Library.
© 2003 West Long Branch Public Library
95 Poplar Avenue, West Long Branch, NJ 07764
732-222-5993 (Voice) 732-229-5138 (Fax)